Winter season roughly 65% of Americans believe January is one of the months when their skin is at its worst.
A survey, conducted online by Harris Poll, asked more than 2,000 U.S. adults how they really feel about dry skin during winter.
• 42% of Americans said having dry skin in the winter is one of the things they dislike most, while 37% said going to the DMV and 32% said filing taxes.
• 25% of Americans admit to neglecting a skin care routine.
• 15% admit to never moisturizing their skin at all, while 30% moisturize less than once a week.
• 34% add moisturizer to their skin care routine in the wintertime.
• 57% of Americans feel healthy skin is more important than staying up-to-date on social media.
• 23% would be willing to move to another climate if it promised healthier skin.
• 18% would be willing to give up their favorite food for the duration of winter if it meant not having dry skin for the season.